Care for your clothes, like the good friends they are
- Joan Crawford
Asall our fabrics and dyes are natural, please read and follow our care instructions. With naturally dyed garments, it's important to take extra care, especially during the first 3 washes. It’s unlikely that the dye will rub off onto another garment, but it could happen – so wash them separately, dear!
Here’s how you wash your Zenelle:
1. Turn garment inside out.
2. Hand wash separately with natural/gentle detergent & cold water.
3. Do not soak longer than 15mins.
4. Rinse in fresh water before drying.
5. Dry flat in shade, direct sunlight will fade your beautiful piece!
6. Do not bleach or dry clean.
7. For best results lightly spray with water prior to ironing.
8. Iron inside out. Make sure your iron is set to the appropriate setting!